My Z-List Job.....

So, I'm back for the second installation of my new blog....  Today has truly been a Z-list day.  For starters, I woke up for work about 15 minutes later than I should have!  My initial thought was "Holy F***!" but then I decided that I didn't care while I was getting dressed.  So, I decided to take my time and enjoy the little time I had to myself.  I mean, I still hurried, because I didn't want to show up to work and have the principal standing there with a look of disgust on her face....  In my hurried rush to get my clothes on, brush my teeth, pack my work bag, and fix my hair I somehow managed to knock over a small table in the living room.  That was a complete disaster.... I'm just glad nothing broke!!! Finally after reassembling the table I was able to get out the door with 10 minutes to make it to work in order to be considered "on time."

On my way to work, I got a text from my para saying that she didn't know if she was going to be able to make it in or not....  Her car battery doesn't work, so she is constantly having to be jumped off or something.  I don't understand it, especially when she lives with 2 men that could easily help her get the car fixed, fix it themselves, or help her buy a new battery!  Ugh, frustration!  What makes her absence even worse is that this makes her third one THIS WEEK!  I mean really....  are you allowed to miss 3 days in a single week because of your car battery?!  I don't see how she makes any money that way!  Oh, and to top it all off she's the only para I have so without her I'm completely on my own!  Totally fucking Z-list!  If I were A-List I would have millions of minions!

The most predominant Z-List moment I had today happened during lunch.  I was following a student to the bus from the cafeteria and the security guard stopped me and asked "Excuse me, where do you think you're headed?"  Seriously!?  I've been working here for two years and he doesn't know who I am.  I've dealt with this man on several occasions because he and one of my students HATED one another!  I was a little embarrassed when he asked me that.... How could I be mistaken for one of these crazy high schoolers.  However, the more I think about it he may have been complimenting me for looking so young.... or maybe even hitting on me!?  Yeah, we'll go with that!

Needless to say, I'm really happy it's the weekend!  2 days until winter break and counting.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Korean Matrimony

Korean Living

New Job, New Chapter!