The Start of Something New....

Welcome to my new blog "My Life On The Z List!"  I titled it this because, this is the life that I feel like I lead!  I have HUGE aspirations to be a celebrity one day, but don't we all!!  Hell, I would even settle for being famous for absolutely nothing, just like the people, if you can call them that, from Jersey Shore!

I'm not really sure where I'm headed with this post, or this blog really, but I plan to provide insight into my life, maybe a little humor, and who knows if you're lucky maybe a few tears. (But I highly doubt it!)

I'm sorry that this post is so boring, but hopefully more will exciting information will come!  As of right now I'm a 25-year old going through a mid-mid life crisis.  My day job is a high school special education teacher and I moonlight as a cheerleading coach at Baker University!  In between both of those jobs I try to find time to squeeze in friends, sleep, the significant other, and of course DRAG SHOWS!  Hahaha... Oh, in addition, I'm also working on my Master's Degree in Special Education.  That has been a treat in itself, but thankfully I'll be done in April/May!  Alright for that!  All in all I'm just trying to find my niche in life, the place where I belong and feel most comfortable and at home!

More on my mid-mid life crisis:  I have a job, which I've very thankful for, however I've come to realize over the past 2 years that Special Education isn't where I want to be or what I want to do with my life.  In the mean time, I'm sticking with it and getting my Master's in the hopes that things will start looking up!  In a dream world I would either be a reality t.v. star, a personal assistant to someone famous or on the rise to stardom, or I would love love love to be a PUBLICIST.  Funny story about this actually, most of the people I hung out with in college were Mass Comm majors, and I had toyed around with the idea of switching from Education to Mass Comm myself, but the real reason I didn't was the fact that pretty much everyone I knew was a Mass Comm major and I wanted to be different!  Stupid, I know!  But that's the reality of it.... I guess I was a little selfish and now I'm "suffering" for it in a career that I feel I have no future nor desire to be in any more!  Ugh!  I blame the economy! ;-)

So, here I sit in my classroom, students working diligently, or pretending to, on a packet of worksheets about the digestive system while two maintenance men piece back together a broken table and a giant blue cabinet.  The strange thing is, I put in work requests on these two items at the beginning of the year and it's December 16th, 3 days before winter break starts and they are just now getting around to them!  A perfect example of my life on the Z-list!

Well, I guess I should try to mold young minds a little more instead sitting behind my desk and type on this blog, but I will do my best to update with something a little more interesting next time!

P.S. It's almost lunch time!  Yes!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Korean Matrimony

Korean Living

Dating in Korea - Size Matters